Tuesday 21 January 2014

20.01.14 | Football Nails & Septum ♡


Hey!

So yesterday i had an eventful day with my homegirl Jen. A lil girls day out you could call it, I mean nails done, skin pierced and a good ole football match to go with it!

So I met up with Jen and went to the nail salon to get Jen's nails done and a little after I was sat in the chair getting mine done too.





Before I got my nails done, I went to withdraw cash and on my way back I passed the piercing shop. In preparation for my birthday weekend I asked how much a septum piercing was, because I wanted to get this piercing for my birthday. They said £20 and I don't know about anyone else but I was sold, so I booked my self in to get it done after I got my nails done.

To be honest I wish I had waited to do my nails because trying to flip my piercing with nails was hard, and have you seen the length of my nails!


Then me and Jen had to catch the train because her friends Kevin and Ari were waiting for us at Birmingham New Street, well Kevin rushed off but all three of us went on a hunt to find a plane.

Lets just say Jen and I are snap chat lovers :)


Woo then after the longest walk in my heels, Kevin came and picked us up. Off to the match we go!


We had fun, can you tell?








Hope you guys are have made a great start to your week.

Peace and Love

Cookiesz
xoxo