Sunday 16 August 2020

"What a YEAR:2020"

Well firstly lets just have a moment of silence or six because the last time I posted on here was 6 YEARS ago!!

....

I am back and Quarantine has me feeling nostalgic and thought I will give blogging another go. Lets face it there is only so many new skills I can acquire being at home without feeling like I am really not allowed out...well I mean we are but with the restrictions and constant reminders of COVID in your face!

Moving on...

Lets get you guys caught up with me before I just jump straight into new CONTENT.

1. I am a POST GRADUATE yet to use my degrees accordingly
2. I am a Mommy to a beautiful 2 year old :)
3. I have gained so much weight :(
4. I am all moved out and so ready to make this house a home already...
5. Currently focused on my goals NO MORE DISTRACTIONS

SO now that you are all Caught up I hope you enjoy my posts and I will try to be as consistent as life allows me