Monday 14 October 2013

PEEK-A-BOO ♡


OOTD 

Hey guys, just a quick post of my outfit today, nothing special but i finally took my camera to uni with me today and decided to have a mini photo shoot. Check out my photography blog to see more photos of my outfit and some photos of my friends at uni too. Also look out for my first youtube video out tonight.

www.journeyofconfusion.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com/iamcookieszduhh

Have a lovely day my little tea pots,

Cookiesz
xoxo

Make-Up ♡
                                             


Foundation: Maybeline match stick/ Urban Decay [forgot the shade]
Blush: Collection 2000
Lips: Bourjois Rouge Edition, colour 13
Eyes: Collection 2000 eye liner,

Outfit ♡
                                             


Jacket: Topshop
Jumper: Primark
Leggings: River Island
Socks: Primark
Sneakers: Nike Falcons
Jewellery: Marc Jacobs Watch, Gold Cuff -Primark, Gold Chain Primark, Cross Earrings-Primark





Photos courtesy of Jennifer Ikoura
Copyrights reserved.
A Future Existing Photography