Sunday 10 November 2013

Poetic Justice ♡

Couple weeks ago I did a mini photoshoot in my garden.
I am not a model, nor stick thin but I was feeling my self guys. 

Me and my friend played around with different poses, didn't help that it was night but I believe the pictures came out great!

I was meant to post this the night we took the pics but my laptop was acting up STILL NO EXCUSES!

The story behind the LOOK;
I had just finished watching the ever so famous POETIC JUSTICE, with Janet Jackson and Tupac. I felt the film was a little rushed at the end but the storyline was really good. But since I had my braids in, I had a new inspiration when styling my hair and now found the courage to use accessories, in this case it was a scarf which I cross tied to achieve the look in my pictures.

BUT the inspiration didn't stop there, I decided to carry the 90's look in my outfit with the crop top and denim jacket. I gave the outfit a bit more edge by throwing on my Missguided slitted skirt paired with my nike air maxes to give it a modern feel.

DID I PULL OFF THE LOOK
Take a look and decide for yourself below












Outfit ♡
                                              

Top- Missguided
Skirt-Missguided
Denim Jacket- Jack and Jones [Menswear]
Sneakers- Nike Air max