Friday 10 January 2014

Feeling Bluesy ♡

Hey Guys,

I have been under the weather with blogging but today i conquered the HUMP!

I had a little fun with my delivery today and as I do, I did a mini photoshoot. Looking back at my photos i have realised that my make-up does not look like its matching my skin but in my mirror it matched flawlessly. 

MAJOR TIP, do not do your make-up under synthetic lighting, and never cake it on.

I never ever cake on make up but today I was trying to experiment but failed hahaha, never again I guess.

Enjoy the photos though guys :D

xo









I apologise for the out of focus shot, I didn't even realise but I quite like the effect it gave the photos. 















Outfit ♡
                                              

Top- Missguided
Jacket- Primark
Leggings- OMG Fashion
Shoes- Deichman