Sunday 2 February 2014

01.02.14 | Take One

Hey guys!

Its been a couple days since i posted something but i don't want to clog up your feeds with multiple posts a week.

Its the second day of February and exactly 1 day till my Birthday!

I feel like this whole year has gone so quickly and i havent had the chance to be a teenager for one more year but turning 20 does not seem that special. I am grateful that the lord has blessed me with another year to my life.

To celebrate my birthday this year I am trying to split my time between London/ Coventry and Northampton and so far I have conquered London. 

I am the worst party planner in the history of planning in general So last night i rolled with the punches and almost got punched up by my friend Amy.

Long story short, we toured westfield restaurants in Stratford, where drinks were consumed at Las Iguanas n i got a free meal at Allstars!


The night ended with the girls going back to my friend Meroes uni house for a chilled ending to day one.

I aim to celebrate my birthday this whole month doing small things each day so i will post what today has in store tomorrow.

Until next time peace and love

Cookiesz
xoxo


Snaps from yesterday;











Photos taken by Ashleen Hylton
Copyrights Reserved.
A Future Existing Photography