Monday 3 February 2014

02.02.14 | Nando's & Concrete Shoots ♡

Hola Guys!

So yesterday evening, went to nando's for a pre-birthday meal with couple of my Coventry gang. I have to say that I do not eat Nando's chicken but the fact we got food for free I had to taste the goods. It was okay chicken but them Peri Peri chips had me feeling some time of way.

Surrounded by good company and a great waiter I enjoyed my evening but Nando's wasn't my last stop!

After that we went back to chill with the lads, and played a couple rounds of black jack, which I have played once prior and still didn't know the rules *hides face*. Anyway by the end of the rounds lets just say my friend Jordan was a sore loser TWICE, getting beaten by a girl (Andrea) in his own house. With all the fun and games, I wanted to give fifa a go since, every guy loves it and I like to think I can play (I really can't!).

As per usual, at the beginning of the night we had to have a mini photo shoot so prepare for the Photo BOMBING.

Enjoy...
Peace and Love

Cookiesz
xoxo






















Photos taken by Ashleen Hylton & Friends
Copyrights Reserved.
A Future Existing Photography