Thursday 6 February 2014

Pregnant Diaries... ♡

Hey guys!

So following the holidays and entering 2014 I have realised I am not eating properly or enough. A couple of days a go, I ate quite a lot of food and the size of belly was shocking. It looked as if I was pregnant, and if you follow me on Instagram you may already know what it looks like but heres another view *covers face*

I am going to start eating healthy and keep you guys up to date on what I will be doing to get in shape not only for this summer but for the rest of my life. I'm only human so I know my journey won't be perfect but you got to love the enthusiasm.

I hope those who need a little push can be inspired by my journey too so get on up and join me :)

Peace and Love
Cookiesz
xoxo



Above is my stomach bloated and me giving it an extra push, whilst below shows my stomach normally.